jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

POEMS ARE MADE BY FOOLS

Still, I manage to write original poetry, aside from translating poems from certain languages into others.
The eulogy for that heartless veteran, Jean de Tilly, proves a perfect example. IMHO, he deserved an obituary less than Wallenstein... but there is the fact that Wallenstein was assassinated by the Kaiser's hired guns in his own bedchamber.
Though the former was monstrously sacred, while the latter was a sacred monster.
In Swedish, I have written a Lützen poem (the usual things: mist, November, gunshots, lots of casualties) of which different variations exist, aside from a lot of present wrapper poetry (praising the recipient and giving a clue on what the parcel contains).
In Spanish, I have mostly written prose, and I dislike my attempts at Spanish-language verse.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario