jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

BY NO MEANS A NAZI

A fortnight ago, I published, on this very blog, an essay titled "Freedom, Communism, Disturbance, and Pandora", containing a particularly pungent critique of Karl Marx's projects... (if you have forgotten or not read it, click here: http://al261200.blogspot.com.es/2013_09_01_archive.html) and thus, you may have thought: "This girl is doubtlessly a Nazi!"

I. Am. Not. JUST READ THE TITLE OF THIS POST!

I do support liberalism as an economic system, but I also support divorce, LGBT, abortion, euthanasia, separation of church (or whatever religious authority) and state, empowerment of minorities (being female and disabled, I know what it is like), and the egalitarian freedoms spoken of in the Human Rights (of speech, of thought, of conscience...). My Swedish/Enlightened moral compass leans towards secular and self-expression values, and the resulting ideology would, according to my standard, come out as centrist with a slight turn to the left.
Which means: I am by no means a Nazi, Fascist, or any other xenophobic white male chauvinist right-wing extremist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario