jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

A BLOND KATLA?

The fairytale webcomic Erstwhile's latest installment is "The Singing, Springing Lark". Today, I have seen, for the first time, something I had hitherto been impatiently waiting for: the false heroine in human form!

There you have her: a tall, blond and violet-eyed Aryan!
My OC Katla is a darker shade of blond and honey-eyed, while this Dragon Princess looks more like the Snow Queen's daughter turned ice dragon (perchance as a shout-out to Andersen?).
The name of the Erstwhile Dragon Princess has hitherto not been revealed, and I can't wait till Monday to discover it.
So, until the sacred day I find it out, I will refer to her as "Katla" within scare quotes. The name, besides being one of my favourites, is Old Norse for "kettle" (fitting for an aggressive character!).
And may lightning strike me down if her name turns out to be actually Katla!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario