viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

LIZZIE IS COMING

The would-be Queen of Hearts has now got, like Maddie Hatter and Blondie Lockes, a character card of her own. Which means a doll form will be here sometime this year.

  • Parent: The Queen of Hearts
  • Parent's Story: Alice in Wonderland
  • Roommate: Duchess Swan (Odette's daughter), in canon. Sophia von Lilienstiel (the next Clever Princess) in fanon. 
  • Secret Heart's Desire: I'm proud of my heritage, though I do wish to be a kinder Queen of Hearts. All that shouting hurts my throat.
  • Flaws: hot temper, Napoleon complex, self-centered
  • Pets: Shuffle (Wonderlandian hedgehog)
  • My "Magic" Touch: With a flick of the wrist, I build anything you can imagine out of cards.
  • Storybook Romance Status: I'll wait until I get back to Wonderland to think about that.
  • "Oh Curses!" Moment: People take me way too literally. When I yell, "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD," that's just my Wonderland way of saying "Please" and "Thank you."
  • Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics. I royally heart croquet. They've even made me captain of the team!
  • Least Favorite Subject: General Villainy. Why does everyone think I'm a villain? My destiny is to be a riddle!
  • Best Friends Forever After: Kitty Cheshire and Madeline Hatter are the only ones who understand me. Literally.
So hold on to your mallets and don't lose your heads. For Lizzie is coming.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario