lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

EVEN MORE HAIKU

I have written more haiku in my spare time. For those who liked my previous haiku... and for those who never have read them.

EASTER BUNNY
At the crack of dawn,
parks and gardens scoured in spring,
looking for bright eggs...

FLAG OF SWEDEN
Shining bright, the cross
spreads so vast on cobalt blue
like the summer sun.

MARÍA CALZADA
Wished for a haiku,
but what should I write about?
Just that it's for you...

LIEUTENANT EDWARD COURTENAY (from Downton Abbey)
Chlorine clouds his eyes,
the world he knows turns all dark,
thus, his fair wrists bleed...

THE PURPLE WEDDING (Joffrey and Margaery)
Thus, he drank her health,
then, the royal groom collapsed...
only one did mourn!

THE RED WEDDING (Edmure and Roslin)
"Rains of Castamere"
echoes through the wedding feast:
all the Starks are slain...

YGRITTE
Tangle kissed by fire,
how you taught me everything:
"You know nought, Jon Snow"...

MALEFICENT (THE NEW FILM, REVIEW)
What said the real tale?
I've enjoyed the daring deeds
of the wingless fay...

TO LIZA
We love anime,
literary classics, lore,
dreams and fantasy...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario