miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

RARITY FILK: MODERN MAJOR GENERAL

  1. I am the very pinnacle of Ponyville society,
  2. My dresses have a tendency to live in notoriety,
  3. From cradle to the grave I will live firmly in nobility,
  4. And I feign a British accent to the best of my ability.
  5. It's practically agreed by ev'ryone in the majority,
  6. My many escapades just serve to further my authority,
  7. I'm only speaking to you with the utmost of sincerity...
  8. A gem amongst the rough like me is something of a Rarity.
  9.  
  10. Both my clothing and my style are simply beautifully elegant
  11. I'm really rather generous when left inside my element
  12. For as long as I remember I was great for the proprieties
  13. For I am the very pinnacle of Ponyville society.
  14.  
  15. Despite my inclination to get a little too obsessive
  16. (It's gotten to the point where it is actually excessive)
  17. I try my very hardest to improve my generosity
  18. Although many times it's lead up to the birth of a monstrosity
  19. I'd like to think of myself as surprisingly intelligent
  20. Though I'm going to digress here as that thought is quite irrelevant
  21. Ev'ry fibre of my being holds a front of being affable...
  22. And anybody who says otherwise is merely acting laughable.
  23.  
  24. My huge amounts of class are very obviously apparent,
  25. So obvious, in fact, it's almost totally transparent,
  26. Despite my nervous bouts and regular fits of anxiety,
  27. I am the very pinnacle of Ponyville society.
  28.  
  29. Everything you need to know of me is contained in these stanzas,
  30. And this line is the very end of my extravaganza!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario