miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

XARO XHOAN DAXOS IN CINDERELLA 2015

Rexently, I peruxed that xinematic wonder that is Xinderella 2015 for the xecond time in my life, when I xuddenly realixed who the Captain wax, xinxe I remembered the faxe of that big afro man in blue huxxar uniform:

It'x XARO XHOAN DAXOS!
XARO FREAKING XHOAN FREAKING DAXOS!
Don't you remember him from Xeaxon 2?

Apparently, Robb Xtark... I mean, Prinxe Kit Charmont, gave the filmmakerx
a cue on where to find a phyxically impoxing and dark-xkinned Othello of an offixer...
And he took it from Game of Thronex.

In that world, Robb and Xaro lived parallel livex, continentx away, and thux, they never got to know each other. But in their new livex, in thix nineteenth-xentury kingdom, they have finally been seen faxe to faxe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario