viernes, 26 de junio de 2015

MY FAIR WARRIOR - VERSION I

This is a story of love... Too cliched, comrade.


MY FAIR WARRIOR - OTHELLO, JAIMIENNE STYLE

Othello: Jaime Lannister
Desdemona: Brienne of Tarth
Cassio: Renly Baratheon
Iago: Petyr Baelish
Emilia: Catelyn Stark
Narrator: Dark Princess Twilight

Imagine that your lives have gone so far practically perfectly. Not a single cloud in sight. And, to make things even clearer, you are at Storm's End, soon to leave for Evenfall Hall...
What could ever make your story take a turn for the worst? Some kind of misunderstanding? Can they be actually lethal?
For love can hurt indeed, and turn against those who feel it in the depths of their hearts.
In this timeline, Jaime and Brienne, bride and groom, will feel the effect of a curse that can't be reversed...

3... 2... 1...

MY FAIR WARRIOR
the graphic version

(this is but a preview)

TWILIGHT (sounding like the Twilight Zone narrator)
Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth, opposites attract, truly in passionate love with one another.
Yet soon they will discover that love is a two-edged blade, 
and that those closest to one are the last to be trusted.
For emotions may be especially hard to control, especially in the Twilight Zone...

Was what I once felt for her true love?
Never.
It hurt far less than when I think of you...

If I were to die, I would be far more than happy...

Oh, my fair warrior...

-So this is Storm's End... Far harsher than Casterly Rock, eh?
-Is that Tarth across the strait and the mist?
-We're leaving for Evenfall tomorrow. Now I am Ruler of Tarth...

-Good morrow, and welcome to Storm's End!
-Last time I saw Renly, he was but a child... how sprightly he is now...
-Jaime and Brienne, sitting in a... There's a septon eager to bless someone here!


-I keep my maiden name. For Tarth has got no more heirs...
-Let me kiss you, my dear camp wench... my fair warrior...

Charming, Brienne! This gown can't fit you any better!
"I just hope I can wear a dress for tonight..."

-I've got her, in fact... and she will be yours if you accept this petty little offer.
-There has never been anything in between us!
-If you wish to have pretty little Sansa in one piece...

Lannister, Baratheon, Tyrell... Surnames.
And chaos is a ladder.

No true Baratheon does not drink his wine or ale unmixed.

-So what will you do now, Lord Renly?
-Is this an affront? Let me show you, upstart!

*gulp*

**gulp**

***gulp***


-A true Baratheon indeed, the spitting image of the late Lord Steffon, and of the late Lord Robert, and heading down the same path towards downfall...


-And you loved me for my misfortune...
-And you loved me for my compassion...
(-YOUR LORDSHIP! PLEASE! STOP WAVING THAT SWORD!!)
(-***Ours is the fury... Ha-ha-ha-ha!!***)
(-YOUR LORDSHIP!! HOW COME YOU...?!)
"Renly!"

-Tsk... So this is what the Lord of Storm's End is really like? 
Though this may hurt... We Lannisters will never more ally with House Baratheon.

You were the first stranger to show kindness to me.
Guess I shall repay the favour... Friends will be friends, after all!

-Watch both of them... Lord Baratheon and your bride...
-Could she ever? I mean, she's brave, true, clever, loyal...
-They are closer to one another than you ever were to her.
Somewhere across Westeros, Cersei Lannister is crying... Tywin Lannister is dying...
-But could she ever...?
-She is a Stormlander as well, after all...
Never lower your guard...

"Could she... that close... closer than I ever...
Steel yourself!
But what is really true?"

Trifling clues may shatter the most shining dreams...

"Did they... that close? Renly? Brienne? 
That was surely a kiss, a kiss which never will be mine...
She is...! But how dare?!"

"We were never meant for each other..."
"Why is he so cold, so detached, overlooking me?"
"If I can't have her at all... then..."
"Perhaps it's only the effect of all these changes he's going through."

-His kisses have seared your freckled face.
-What?
-Ain't you that wicked Stormlands sutler-whore?
-I swear by the Maiden! I have never been that!


 -Excuse me... I happen to have made a mistake.
I thought you were that wicked Stormlands camp-whore who bedded Jaime Lannister.

-...and he even rubbed embers on my cheek. Still coldly, as if his heart were somehow frozen.
What's more, he seems obsessed with the fact that Renly and I are "more than friends." 
And you know it has never been that way.
-As a wife and mother, I have had to, and still suffer, my own hardships in the ways of love.
Please listen to me.
-Please listen to me, Cat... Jaime changing from honest lover to what he has become... This is not usual at all.
There's a slight suspicion that someone is behind it.
-Please, Brienne. Give him and you a little more time. And never worry. 
It's the fate of a warrior's wife to see her spouse change every now and then for better or worse.
-My heart is still true to him, and will always be true, no matter how harsh he is or will be.

"If I put out the light inside you, how could I ever kindle what I quenched?
Pardon me, my fair warrior.
This is what is best for both of us. And for Renly Baratheon. And for the one for whose sake you will break his heart, like you have broken mine.
Farewell, my lovely traitor. I will surely miss you."
***kiss***
-Jaime? Was that a kiss? My fair warrior... Do you still love me?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario