viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

DISCIPULUS REDIVIVUS - MMXVII

a student of youthful appeareance, but mature judgement,
When the young man saw this, he ran to his teacher and said: [···]
The teacher, upon entering the room, saw [···] and said to the student: "I commend your medical knowledge, I praise your skill, and I admire your care. But I don't want you to be deprived of the rewards of your medical expertise: take as your payment the money."  And he gave him ten thousand gold sesterces.
 EN3 (Gerald N. Sandy)

Here's another student of youthful appearance, but mature judgement, saying to herself: "I commend your knowledge, I praise your skill, and I admire your care. But I don't want you to be deprived of the rewards of your expertise: take as your payment the summer and the degree."
Yes, that student of youthful appearance, but mature judgement, is yours truly cramming for the decisive exam that will make or break her career.
Ganbatte kudasai!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario