lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

STRUGGLING UPHILL

Struggling uphill to do a lot of things aside from cramming for next Wednesday's exam (I think of cramming Monday through Friday this week and half the next, and taking the weekends off).

Struggling to finish my Yukari-centric episode review, add another version of Story the Fourth I've hopefully found on a podcast, and cram for the exam. My priorities are the episode review, the retelling of that subplot that always makes my heart pitterpatter, and cramming all of that Terminology for the exam.
Of course all I can do so far is juggle these priorities: today I will go for superficial reading of a lot of the exam texts, the TSQ-IV retelling first (since it's shorter), then the Yukari review. All the better to have more time to study, and also because I forgot my notebook at home!!

NOTA BENE: Tomorrow, Tu 30/5/MMVII, BRING THAT NOTEBOOK TO UNIVERSITY!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario